St Andrews University Feb 21 S4-S6 online ASK eventsTo help Senior Phase students learn more about different degree programmes and key research taking place at St Andrews, they are running a series of Ask an Academic events and Speak with a Student events.
The Ask an Academic events are open to all S4 and S5 students. These events will be an hour long and include an academic explaining what they do on a day-to-day basis, including what they research, followed by time for questions from students. The Speak with a Student events are open to all S5 and S6 students. These events will be 45 minutes long and include students talking about what their degree involves, followed by time for questions.
Below is the calendar of events for February.
Students will need to sign up to sessions they are interested in below so that they can be sent a Microsoft Teams link to join the sessions.
Ask an Academic sessions (S4 and S5):
- Sophie Harrower (Biology), Tuesday 9 February, 5-6pm
- Dr Gosia Mitka (Economics), Monday 15 February, 5-6pm
- Dr Ariadne Collins (International Relations), Thursday 25 February, 4:30-5:30pm
Speak with a Student sessions (S5 and S6):
- Geography, Social Anthropology and Sustainable Development, Tuesday 2 February, 6:30-7:15pm
- History and Management, Monday 8 February, 4:15-5pm
- Biological Science, Neuroscience and Psychology, Tuesday 16 February, 4:30-5:15pm
- Physics and Computer Science, Thursday 18 February, 5:30-6:15pm
- English, Classics and Philosophy, Wednesday 24 February, 4-4:45pm