Easter Study Support
I am pleased to share with you the Easter School 2023 offer for all students over the Easter break.
Easter School by Date
Easter School by SubjectEaster School Planner
These sessions will be delivered at Madras College in-person and have the potential to provide a significant level of support and help to build confidence for learners in the lead up to examinations starting. Sessions will run for 2.5-hour blocks of time
AM 9.30 - 12.00 PM 12.30 - 3.00
and in many cases, will focus on a particular theme - the detail of which is noted on the timetable. Also above is a simple grid to help you to plan attendance at the sessions.
The following arrangements will apply for each day:
- Study sessions will run from the rooms identified on the timetable only.
- As this is a holiday period, the building will close when the afternoon sessions end at 3 pm.
- Entrance/exit will be from the dining hall door at the side of the building only - learners should not enter or leave by any other route.
- All learners should sign in upon arrival in the dining hall area and indicate whether they are attending AM, PM or both sessions.
- Toilets on the first floor above the dining hall will be open throughout the day, other toilet blocks will be closed to minimise cleaning requirements.
- In the event of a fire alarm (none planned), learners will be escorted from the building by teachers to the assembly point for that room.
I hope that you find this offer helpful and reassuring in the lead up to SQA examinations.