Unfortunately, social distancing will still be in operation and so places may be limited as a result. However, there are also some excellent online opportunities for pupils from the university of St Andrews and E-sgoil. Here are the links:
When possible, we would encourage pupils to balance revision with free time over the Easter period. Following Easter, subjects will begin the process (SQA Alternative Certification Model) of gathering evidence to support estimates. For the most part this will take place in May- more details will follow.
As previously intimated, when your child is due in school, they must adhere to all relevant protocols detailed below:
Pupils will have to make their own way to and from school and on arriving at school, all should maintain two metre physical distancing including entering and leaving the school building and when on school grounds.
- All pupils must sanitise their hands as they enter the building.
- Pupils will also sanitise their hands as they enter and leave classrooms.
- Work areas should also be cleaned on arrival to a classroom.
- All should adhere to the one-way system in school.
- Pupils must remain on school grounds all day when in school. Please reinforce this with your child.
- Pupils will be required to provide their own snack for break time and a packed lunch to be consumed on school grounds.
We are sincerely grateful to our partners, our staff and you in helping to support Madras pupils at this challenging time.